Personal Loan Application
Personal Loan Application
Personal loans are amongst the most popular forms of credit in the market today, with the number of personal loan applications only increasing by the day. The market has evolved considerably over the last few years, with several players vying to increase their personal loan application numbers. Lenders have improved their delivery systems to give customers applying for personal loans an enhanced experience as far as their personal loan applications are concerned. Moreover, there are numerous personal loan apps designed for mobile OS platforms to make the application process speedy and seamless.
The entire personal loan application process can be completed online today, thanks to new-gen lenders like Fintech companies that have become increasingly popular in the personal loan lending space. Choosing a Fintech company such as Qbera ushers several benefits to your personal loan application. Let us explore some features that are guaranteed when you choose Qbera for your personal loan requirement.
Personal Loan - Apply Online
You can now apply for your personal loan online. Well, it has of course been the norm in the current day – lenders let you apply for personal loans online. However, traditional lenders have not adopted a system where the entire personal loan application process can be completed online. Qbera, however, has enabled a process wherein from start to end, the entire personal loan application process can be completed online.
Besides providing the provision for completing the personal loan application online, Qbera also does digital verification of important details and documents submitted.
Personal Loan Apps
As mentioned before, there are many personal loan apps in the market where you can apply for a personal loan online. These personal loan apps also allow you to submit your documents online and perform digital checks as well. So, if you want to take the mobile app route to apply for your personal loan, you can choose from many personal loan apps out there!
Documents for your personal loan application
The following documents are mandatory if you decide to apply for your personal loan online:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Proof of address (this is in case your present address isn’t same as your permanent address mentioned in your Aadhaar card)
- Salary and income documents
- Cheques of your salary account
1. What is the minimum credit score to apply for a personal loan with Qbera?
A. The minimum credit score to apply for a personal loan with Qbera is 600.
2. What is the minimum income criterion to be eligible for a personal loan?
A. The minimum income criterion is Rs.20,000 p.m.
3. What is the minimum age to apply for a personal loan online with Qbera?
A. The minimum age is 23 years. The maximum age for a Qbera personal loan is 55 years.
4. What if I have late payments on my credit report?
A. Instances of late payments can prove costly to your credit score. However, if you’ve had only a few instances of late payments in the past, that’s alright. Too many instances of late payments over short time periods can cause troubles to your personal loan application.
5. When can I re-apply for a loan from Qbera after I’ve been rejected?
A. You can re-initiate your personal loan application with Qbera after 3-months post facing rejection due to your profile not meeting Qbera’s internal credit standards.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- You must be a Salaried Employee
- Age: 23-55 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 20,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"