Personal Loans made simple!
Quick Approval Loan
When in urgent monetary crisis, the ideal loan will be one that is easy and fast. A Quick Approval Loan from Qbera is your best bet during such a circumstance. Qbera is a fintech company and so uses advanced risk calculation algorithms along with the best practices in the lending industry to give instant loan approval. The average turnaround period is 24-48 hours in which the eligibility check, document verifications and loan sanctioning along with its acceptance, are all included. This simply reiterates the fact that when you need money quickly, approach Fintechs who provide quick approvals loans at attractive interest rates.
How to apply for a Quick Approval Loan from Qbera?
Before applying for a loan, carefully consider the eligibility criteria for the institute. These criteria differ between institutions and it is good to know the basic requirements before actually applying. Also, if you apply without knowing the parameters, there are chances of your application being rejected. This is reflected on your credit report and hampers your chances with other lenders as well as your future loan approval prospects. Whenever an application is submitted, the lender does a ‘hard pull’ of your credit score. This may bring down the score if multiple such inquiries are made within a brief time span. Many ‘hard pulls’ on your account within a short time span is understood as “credit-hungry” behavior which is not appreciated by lenders. So if you’re looking to get a quick loan, it is advisable to apply with a single lender and not approach multiple lenders simultaneously.
Eligibility for Quick Approval Loans from Qbera
- The applicant should have a minimum credit score of 600.
- The applicant should be salaried.
- The minimum monthly income to be eligible is Rs. 18,000.
- The minimum age to apply is 23 years. The maximum age is 55 years.
- The minimum loan amount offered is Rs. 50,000 and the maximum loan amount is Rs. 25 Lakhs.
Applying for a quick personal loan from Qbera
1. Log on to www.qbera.com and click on the “Apply Now” option available on the site, or the “Apply” option for salaried individuals.
2. Choose a loan amount and a loan purpose
3. Fill out your personal and professional details in the application form
4. Required documents can be uploaded and bank statements sent to Qbera through secured netbanking platforms.
5. Qbera uses their risk calculation algorithms to determine your creditworthiness instantly and helps you get the best possible rate.
6. A customized loan offer is made by Qbera after reviewing your CIBIL score.
7. An executive visits the applicant to collect hard copies of documents such as Aadhar card and PAN card.
8. Once the loan offer that includes a sanctioned loan amount, interest rate and tenure is accepted, the amount is disbursed to the bank account in 24-48 hours.
Advantages of quick approval loans from Qbera
- Complete digital experience
- No collateral required
- Long repayment tenure ranging from 12 months to 60 months
- An easy rate of Interest starting at 10.99%
- Multifunctional loans
- Huge employee database of companies, so high loan approval probability
- Low- income groups considered
- Those in shared accommodation considered
- Low-CIBIL score considered
- Minimal documentation
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"