When in urgent monetary crisis, the ideal loan will be one that is easy and fast. A Quick Approval Loan from Qbera is your best bet during such a circumstance. Qbera is a fintech company and so uses advanced risk calculation algorithms along with the best practices in the lending industry to give instant loan approval. The average turnaround period is 24-48 hours in which the eligibility check, document verifications and loan sanctioning along with its acceptance, are all included. This simply reiterates the fact that when you need money quickly, approach Fintechs who provide quick approvals loans at attractive interest rates.
Before applying for a loan, carefully consider the eligibility criteria for the institute. These criteria differ between institutions and it is good to know the basic requirements before actually applying. Also, if you apply without knowing the parameters, there are chances of your application being rejected. This is reflected on your credit report and hampers your chances with other lenders as well as your future loan approval prospects. Whenever an application is submitted, the lender does a ‘hard pull’ of your credit score. This may bring down the score if multiple such inquiries are made within a brief time span. Many ‘hard pulls’ on your account within a short time span is understood as “credit-hungry” behavior which is not appreciated by lenders. So if you’re looking to get a quick loan, it is advisable to apply with a single lender and not approach multiple lenders simultaneously.
1. Log on to www.qbera.com and click on the “Apply Now” option available on the site, or the “Apply” option for salaried individuals.
2. Choose a loan amount and a loan purpose
3. Fill out your personal and professional details in the application form
4. Required documents can be uploaded and bank statements sent to Qbera through secured netbanking platforms.
5. Qbera uses their risk calculation algorithms to determine your creditworthiness instantly and helps you get the best possible rate.
6. A customized loan offer is made by Qbera after reviewing your CIBIL score.
7. An executive visits the applicant to collect hard copies of documents such as Aadhar card and PAN card.
8. Once the loan offer that includes a sanctioned loan amount, interest rate and tenure is accepted, the amount is disbursed to the bank account in 24-48 hours.
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"