Personal Loans made simple!
Quick Cash Loans in Bangalore
Qbera offers Quick Cash Loans in Bangalore at interest rates starting from 10.99% p.a. In order to be eligible for a quick personal loan from Qbera, you should be salaried, with a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000.
Features of Quick Cash Loans in Bangalore from Qbera
Personal loans for individuals working in unlisted companies
Individuals employed with unlisted companies can get cash loans from Qbera. Currently, Qbera is catering to the instant credit needs of employees of over 7,00,000 companies in India, many of which aren’t listed in the database of banks or other traditional financial institutions. Most top banks reject applicants who aren’t employed with companies that aren’t listed in their database.
Loan approval within seconds
Applicants who apply for a quick cash loan from Qbera will receive instant loan approval based on vital parameters in their credit profile. These parameters include the credit score, the repayment history, the number of sources of credit, and the quantum of credit. These parameters are instantly evaluated by Qbera’s risk-assessment algorithm and an applicant who meets Qbera’s internal credit norms will receive instant approval. In cases where an applicant fails to meet Qbera’s internal credit norms, he/she will face rejection.
Paperless application process
The loan application process is predominantly paperless, involving minimal paperwork – an applicant has to submit his/her KYC documents, which is the only physical paperwork required. Bank statements and payslips can all be submitted online – payslips can be uploaded online while bank statements can be sent through a secure web channel by logging in with your internet banking credentials.
Eligibility for quick cash loans from Qbera
In order to avail an instant loan from Qbera, you must satisfy the following eligibility parameters:
- You should be at least 23 years of age and not older than 55 years.
- Your minimum net monthly income should be Rs. 18,000 per month.
- You should have a minimum credit score of 600.
- No instances of default should be present in your credit profile for at least 12 months. Multiple EMI bounces or multiple instances of late payments can negatively impact your approval chances.
- The information contained in your documents should be accurate and consistent. Signatures on signed forms have to match too.
Documents required for cash loans from Qbera
Here is the list of documents required – submitting all these documents is mandatory to process and complete your quick personal loan application.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Cheque leaves from your salary account – 3 to 5 nos.
- Income documents – can be uploaded online.
- Bank statements – can be submitted online.
An executive from Qbera will visit you to collect your KYC documents and obtain your signature on the loan forms, following which your documents will be verified the very same day and your loan will be disbursed within 24 hours post that.
In order to improve your approval chances, make sure you have a good credit score and no late payments in the last few months. If your credit health is good, you will receive instant approval and get your loan amount within 24-48 hours.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"