Personal Loans made simple!
Quick Loan in Jaipur
Get a quick personal loan in Jaipur from Qbera - apply within minutes and get approval within seconds. Post document verification, your loan amount will be disbursed within 24 hours! Loan amounts range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 25,00,000.
Quick Loans in Jaipur from Qbera
Jaipur, also known as the pink city, is the capital of the state of Rajasthan and one of the most important cities in India. Jaipur is particularly emerging as a major outsourcing hub with many companies, and a newly opened special economic zone. For quick loan in Jaipur there are quite a few options like banks, NBFCs and Fintech companies. These lenders offer quick personal loans for the salaried and the self- employed with competitive interest rates and long repayment tenures.
There is absolute flexibility in the final usage of a quick cash loan. You can manage hospital bills or emergency repairs to your home or use the funds to plan for an exotic vacation or a destination wedding. As these are unsecured loans, there is no need to pledge any kind of asset with the loan-providing company. Fintech lenders are a boon for young and independent professionals who simply don’t want to burden their parents for their money matters.
Qbera provides quick loans in Jaipur to salaried individuals. In order to be eligible for a quick loan in Jaipur from Qbera, you are required to meet certain eligibility parameters. Let's take a look:
Overview of the eligibility for Quick Personal Loans in Jaipur
- These loans are extended to salaried individuals. There are no assets pledges and so the loan is repaid from salary in EMIs over a period of time. So, the employment status and the years you spent with a particular company hold much weightage.
- Those who fall in the low-income category face much trouble in securing a loan. Qbera considers applications of individuals with a take-home salary of Rs 18 000 and above. Be sure to maintain a healthy income to loan ratio. The loan EMIs should not be causing a huge dent in your monthly family budget.
- The age of the borrowers becomes a key factor as it is better to give a loan to a younger person, who can avail a long tenure, rather than an older individual who doesn’t have many years left. Qbera Quick loan in Jaipur is extended to individuals who are above 23 years of age and less than 55 years
- Being unsecured, credibility of the borrower is a crucial deciding factor. The CIBIL score provides an insight into the credit habit of an individual to the lender. Most banks only consider a score of 750 and above. Fintech companies, however, do consider marginally less score. This is possible as they also place importance on other socio-economic factors as well. But a score of 600 and higher with no case of payment defaults in the last 2 years is a requirement.
- If you meet the above criteria, you can go ahead and apply for a quick loan from Qbera. These are completely digital loans where the complete process is done online. After successful verification, the loan amount is directly deposited in your bank account with 24-48 hours. A Qbera loan is quite economical with an interest rate starting at 10.99%. your CIBIL score plays a key role in deciding the rate of interest. If you possess a higher score, you can go ahead and negotiate a favorable rate of interest.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"