Personal Loans made simple!
Quick Online Loans in India
Quick Online Loans are loans that don’t require any form of collateral to be availed. These loans are mostly offered by Fintech lenders and P2P lending platforms. While traditional lenders such as private banks offer loans, they don’t particularly offer quick online loans or quick personal loans for the simple reason being that their loan application process takes at least 7 to 8 business days to complete.
Quick Online Loans from Qbera
Qbera offers quick personal loans to salaried individuals with a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000 and a minimum credit score of 600. Choosing Qbera for a personal loan comes with several advantages, and the product is bundled with a stream of exciting features. Let’s take a look at the most prominent features and benefits of quick online loans from Qbera.
Features and benefits of Quick Online Loans from Qbera:
Instant Credit for individuals with sub-prime credit scores
As mentioned earlier already, Qbera offers personal finance to individuals with sub-prime credit scores, with the minimum credit score to be eligible being 600. Most top private banks require applicants to have a minimum CIBIL score of at least 700, with some banks requiring individuals to have a minimum score of upwards of 750.
Quick Online Loan for people staying in shared accommodations
A lot of applicants in the age bracket of 23-26 often find themselves relying on shared accommodations when they move to Tier-1 cities for employment. Most private banks reject applicants who stay in shared accommodations. Qbera, however, does not reject applicants only on the basis of “type of residence”.
Instant Personal Loans to employees of unlisted companies
All private banks that lend money have a database of listed companies, and prefer offering loans only to employees of those companies. Employees working with companies that aren’t listed or categorized are usually rejected, and those working with reputed companies like big-name MNCs are often offered a reduced rate of interest. Qbera, however, does not reject applicants employed with uncategorized or unlisted companies, and is currently serving the personal finance needs of employees of over 7 Lakh companies in India.
Documents Required for Quick Online Loans from Qbera
The following are the documents required for quick online loans from Qbera:
- Payslips for the last 3 months – can be submitted online.
- Bank statements for the last 3 months – can be submitted online through a secure web channel.
- Cheque Leaves from your salary account – 5 nos.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
Eligibility for quick online loans from Qbera
Let’s take a quick look at the eligibility parameters:
- You should be a salaried individual with a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000 per month.
- You should be at least 23 years of age, and not older than 55 years of age.
- Your credit profile shouldn’t have any instances of defaults over the last 12 months.
- The information contained in the documents have to be accurate and consistent.
Apply with Qbera and get your loan amount within 24-48 hours after you receive approval. The entire application process can be complete online, and your documents will be verified on the very same day. Choose Qbera for super-quick loans from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 25,00,000.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"