Personal Loans made simple!
Quick Online Personal Loan in India
For Quick online personal loans, choose Qbera if you want to receive instant approval and get your loan amount within 24 hours!.
Quick Online Loans are new age instant personal loans that are easy to apply and receive. The entire process which includes application submission, determining eligibility, document submission and collection, verification and finally acceptance of loan proposal and disbursement of the amount, is completely online. Being fully digital, it is possible for you to complete the entire process in a matter of hours. In Fact, the amount can be disbursed to you within 24 hours after you receive and accept the customized loan offer.
This aspect of quick online personal loans has made it an ideal option when faced with emergency monetary situations. Banks do take their time, however, with Qbera you can receive the money immediately.
Quick Online Personal Loans in India - Difference between Qbera and traditional banks
CIBIL score of 600
Minimum CIBIL score of 750
Minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000
Minimum net salary of Rs 30, 000 and more
No defaults in the last 12 months
No defaults in last 12 months
Late payments a few times are allowed
Late payments attract heavy penalty
Features of a quick online personal loan in India from Qbera
- Digital loan: These are completely online loans with minimal documentation. The process can be completed online and with the latest in technology.
- Economical ROI: The rate of interest offered is one of the best in the industry and a low interest rate means lower repayments over the course of the loan tenure.
- Flexible repayment tenure: The ability to choose a repayment tenure that best suits your need is essential in maintaining an ideal monthly household budget. Repayment tenures start from 12 months and stretch up to 60 months.
- Multifunctional loan: These loans can be put to a vast number of uses. No limitation imposed by the lender and so can be used to renovate your home, pay bills, consolidate debts or go on a vacation.
How to choose an ideal loan tenure?
For a quick online personal loan, a loan tenure ranging from 12 months to 60 months is applicable. The point to consider, however, is if you can afford to pay a higher EMI or a lower one. A long repayment tenure means the EMI will be less and there will be more money at one’s disposal each month. A short tenure on the other hand means that EMIs will be high and so a bit of financial strain each month.
However, in regard to total interest paid out to the lending institution- a longer tenure means more payments whereas a short tenure means lesser pay outs.
So, an ideal loan tenure will be one in which you can make timely monthly payments without a strain on household budget and over a short period of time. So carefully consider the answers to following three questions while deciding on a loan tenure.
What is the monthly budget for your income?
Consider your existing liability- all existing liabilities
Are there any future financial prospects?
It is to be noted that a monthly payout of more than 50% of your income is not considered wise. And do take care to divert any bonus or financial gain towards repaying debt at the earliest.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"