Personal Loans made simple!
Quick Unsecured Personal Loan
Looking for Quick personal loan that doesn't require any collateral? Fintechs and P2P lenders are your best bet for a quick loan. While facing an urgent situation, the funds have to be arranged at the earliest. Banks and other financial institutions have stringent criteria and stack loads of paperwork that makes it near impossible to make funds available at the earliest. Fintechs like Qbera offer quick personal loans that true to their name are processed and at your disposal within 24-48 hours of successful documentation. Fintechs use advanced technology and combine it with finance to give customers a superior experience. In order to be eligible for an unsecured loan from Qbera, you must have a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000 and a minimum credit score of 600.
Quick Unsecured Personal Loans - Difference between Qbera and traditional banks:
|CIBIL score of 600
||Minimum CIBIL score of 750
|Minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000
||Minimum net salary of Rs 30, 000 and more
|No defaults in the last 12 months
||No defaults in last 12 months
|Late payments a few times are allowed
||Late payments attract heavy penalty
Features of a Quick unsecured personal loan from Qbera:
- Instant approvals: The digital process involves online document submission and instant approvals after verification. Qbera promises the amount in your bank account within 24-48 hours of successful verification.
- Economical interest rate and long repayment tenure: With an interest rate that starts at 10.99% and a long repayment tenure that spans up to 5 years, a quick unsecured personal loan is quite economical.
- Low- income group: Those who fall in the low-income category face a lot of trouble in securing a loan. Qbera caters to this group and you can apply for a loan if you have a minimum take home salary of Rs.18,000.
- Loans for employees of unlisted companies: Those working with companies that are not listed in banks' databases face difficulty in securing a loan. Qbera does have a vast database of more than 7 lakh companies and considers applicants working with unlisted companies too.
- Loan for individuals in shared accommodations: Those who choose to stay as paying guests or are in a shared accommodation with friends in the city find that most banks reject their loan applications. The stability of a person staying in a shared accommodation is a point that is considered. Fintechs like Qbera offer respite for such individuals seeking quick unsecured personal loans in the city.
How to apply for an unsecured loan from Qbera:
- Firstly, log on to www.qbera.com and fill out the personal and employment information on the online application form. This is quite straightforward and easy to do.
- Login using your secured banking credentials to submit your bank statements. You can also e-mail your bank statements to Qbera. However, make sure that the salary amount is clearly mentioned.
- After document verification, a customized loan quote is emailed from Qbera. Some documents like PAN card and photographs have to be submitted and for that, an executive is assigned.
After the documents are submitted and internal verification is successfully concluded, the loan amount is transferred your registered bank account within 24-48 hours.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"