Same Day Cash Loans
Same Day Cash Loans in India
Same day personal loans are a boon in the current day and are helping an increasing number of individuals get immediate access to instant credit. If you require immediate funds for a wedding occasion, to tend to an emergency, or travel over the weekend, choosing Qbera for an instant personal loan is perhaps the best solution for several reasons.
Same Day Cash Loans are very popular in the market today, with the number of lenders offering same day personal loans increasing quite dramatically. Qbera offers same day cash loans to salaried individuals with low-income levels and lower than prime credit scores.
Choosing a Fintech for your same day cash loan needs - Why is it better than approaching a traditional lender?
Although traditional lenders are very much active in the market and offer the best rates, choosing a Fintech lender makes more sense for a number of reasons. Let's find out!
Although traditional lenders that include top banks are known to offer the lowest interest rates in the market, there isn't a steep difference between rates offered by Fintech lenders. As a matter of fact, interest rates are almost always dependent on an individual's credit score, repayment history, and current repayment obligations. Say you want a personal loan but your credit score isn't in the "excellent" range - even though you qualify for an instant loan from a bank on the basis of your credit score and repayment history, you won't get the best possible interest rate because your score isn't all too impressive. Going by this logic, it makes more sense to approach a Fintech lender as they offer a strong of comparatively better benefits.
Let's look at some benefits of same day cash loans from Qbera
- With a Fintech like Qbera, you can get a personal loan even with low income. A minimum net monthly income of Rs. 20,000 is necessary, however. Private banks, on the other hand, require you to have a minimum net monthly income of at least Rs. 30,000.
- Qbera offers personal loans for individuals with low credit scores as well. Applicants with a minimum credit score of 600 are eligible for a personal loan with Qbera. Top banks, on the other hand, require individuals to have a minimum credit score of at least 750 to qualify for a personal loan.
- If you approach Qbera for your same day cash loan, you will receive the loan amount on the very same day. Private Banks, on the other hand, take at least 7 to 8 working days to disburse your loan.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Current Address Proof
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.