Same Day Loans
Same Day Loans
Same Day Loans are loans that you can receive on the very same day, thanks to extremely convenient, super-fast and digital application processes - a characteristic symptomatic of personal finance from Qbera. If you are a salaried individual and you're at least 23 years old, you can get a same day loan from Qbera at an interest rate anywhere in the range between 11.99% p.a. and 24% p.a. Same Day Personal Loans from Qbera are currently offered in the following Indian cities: Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune and Hyderabad.
Same Day Loans in India from Qbera - Some facts that you should know
Online Loans to individuals with low credit scores
Qber offers same day personal loans to persons with low credit scores - the minimum credit score required to qualify for a same day loan from Qbera is 575. If you choose to apply for a private personal loan with a private bank, you should have a minimum credit score of at least 750. Moreover, private banks don't offer same day loans to individuals - the application process for personal loans with private banks lasts at least 7 to 8 working days. Meaning, if you need funds on the same day, choose Fintechs like Qbera for your personal loan needs.
Online Loans for individuals with low income levels
Qbera also offers same day loans to individuals with low income levels. Private lenders require you to have a minimum income of at least Rs. 30,000 to become eligible for an online personal loan. Qbera, on the other hand, offers same day loans to individuals with income levels as low as Rs. 20,000 per month.
Some other impressive features about Qbera's same day online loans are that even individuals residing in shared accommodations can qualify, as well as those employed with unlisted companies.
How to apply for same day loans with Qbera?
Applying for a same day loan from Qbera is an extremely simple process that only takes about 5 minutes. Here is what you've got to do:
- Visit the Qbera website and click on the "Apply Now" option. You can choose the option for salaried individuals.
- Fill out your personal and professional details. This includes your KYC details, based on which information on your credit profile is obtained.
- Through your Aadhaar number and PAN, your credit report is pulled from the bureau and your eligibility is almost immediately determined. In case your credit profile doesn't meet Qbera's internal credit norms, your application will face rejection. However, you can re-apply for a personal loan with Qbera after 3 months.
- After you've received instant initial approval, you can go ahead and submit your documents online. Your bank statement for the last 3 months needs to be submitted, post which your documents will be verified.
- After your information is verified, you will receive a customized loan offer from Qbera, which you must then accept.
- Once you accept the loan offer, the amount will be transferred to your bank account within 24 to 48 hours.
You can choose the tenure you want for your loan. Longer tenures attract lower monthly repayments while shorter tenures attract higher monthly repayments. You can also pre-close your loan or apply for a top-up loan after completing 9 months of your loan tenure.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||11.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Current Address Proof
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.