Same Day Personal Loans
Same Day Personal Loans
If you’re looking for online lenders that offer personal loans within a one-day period, Qbera is your answer!
What are same day personal loans?
As the name suggests, a same day personal loan is one that is processed, approved and disbursed in the span of one single day. Same day personal loans have gained considerable traction in the present day market, with most people preferring these types of loans to ordinary, traditional loans offered by banking institutions.
Same day loans have particularly become popular in metropolitan cities. With the increasing number of working professionals in these cities, the rising standard of living and easy availability of resources, same day loans have only grown in demand.
Qbera offers same day personal loans to salaried individuals. The biggest benefit of choosing Qbera for a same day loan is that Qbera has easy eligibility criteria and an advanced loan processing system in place to enable swift and seamless loan disbursals.
Benefits of choosing Qbera for your same day personal loan
If you’re looking for the right lender for your same day loan, here are some reasons why you might want to consider Qbera against other lenders.
Same day personal loans for people with poor credit scores
At Qbera, you can get instant approval for a same day personal loan even with a low credit score of 600. Most traditional lenders require you to have a credit score of over 750 in order to be eligible for a personal loan.
Same day loans for people with low income
Even if your salary is less, you can get a personal loan from Qbera. Note that Qbera offers same day loans to individuals with a minimum income of Rs. 20,000 p.m. Traditional lenders like banks, for instance, require you to have a minimum income of at least Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 35,000 in order to qualify for a personal loan.
Same day loans with great customer service
If you have any query regarding your loan application or otherwise, you can contact Qbera’s customer service representatives either through Whatsapp, telephone, or through email. Right from the time you apply for your loan with Qbera until your loan amount is disbursed to your bank account and you pay the last EMI of your loan, our service representatives will always be available to assist you.
Same day personal loans from Qbera are completely digital – the application is paperless. The process can be completed online – even documents can be submitted online. Verification of personal and professional details, including document verifications, can be done digitally.
Same day loans with a choice of tenure
If you choose Qbera for your same day loan, you can pick a tenure from 6 months to 60 months. Depending on your loan amount, income and monthly credit liabilities, you can choose a tenure that will accordingly determine your EMIs.
Same day loans for employees of unlisted companies
Choosing Qbera for a same day personal loan will mean that your loan application won’t face rejection just because your employer is not listed. Traditional lenders will reject your application if your employer is not listed. Qbera, however, offers same day loans to employees of over 7 Lakh companies in India.
How to apply for a same day loan with Qbera?
Here is what you’ve got to do to apply for a same day personal loan with Qbera:
- Visit the Qbera website and click on the option to apply for a loan. Note that Qbera currently offers loans only to salaried employees.
- The next step would involve choosing a loan purpose and the loan amount. You can use the Qbera EMI calculator to know your loan eligibility based on your income and current monthly liabilities.
- You can then go ahead and upload your documents and submit them. Your documents will be verified digitally unless you haven’t taken a loan or any form of credit before.
- You will get instant loan approval based on your credit profile. Once you receive a final approval after verification of your documents, you will receive a customized loan offer.
- After you accept the offer, the loan amount will reach your bank account within 24 hours.
Things to keep in mind when you apply for a same day loan with Qbera
You should be a salaried individual. Currently, there is no provision for self-employed individuals to get a loan from Qbera.
You should be at least 23 years of age. Also, you shouldn’t be older than 55 years of age.
Your credit score should be at least 600 with no instances of defaults in the last 24 months.
Your minimum monthly income should be Rs. 20,000.
1. My loan just got rejected. What could be the reason for rejection?
A. Qbera has its own proprietary risk algorithm that evaluates an individual’s credit profile. If you’ve had instances of defaults or multiple instances of late payments or EMI bounces, your application can be rejected even if your credit score is above 600. Inconsistent information in documents can also be a reason for rejection of your loan application.
2. How long do I have to wait in order to re-apply for a same day personal loan with Qbera?
A. You can re-apply for a loan with Qbera after 3 months.
3. Will there be physical document collection if I apply for a same day personal loan with Qbera?
A. If you don’t have a credit history or your credit score is less with multiple instances of EMI bounces and late payments, your documents might have to be collected by an executive from Qbera who will also obtain your signature in the loan documents. In most cases, document verification (including submission) are done digitally.
4. Can I apply for a Qbera same day personal loan using my mobile phone?
A. Yes. You can apply for a loan from Qbera either through your laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
5. What is the Whatsapp number on which I can contact Qbera support representatives?
A. Qbera customer service representatives can be contacted via Whatsapp on the number: +91 89719 28484.
Interest Rate & Other Charges
||10.99% to 35.99%
|| 1% to 5% of total loan amount
||₹1,00,000 to ₹15,00,000
||12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.