Unsecured Paperless Loan
Unsecured Paperless Loans
What are paperless unsecured loans?
Paperless unsecured loans are a form of credit that doesn’t require physical paperwork, neither do they require any form of collateral. Paperless unsecured loans, or unsecured paperless loans, have become extremely popular in the market today, with the number of lenders offering these type of loans increasing almost exponentially. The best thing about these type of personal loans is that they are easily available, have minimal turnaround times and allow a wide class of individuals to qualify for them.
Unsecured Paperless loans from Qbera
Qbera offers unsecured paperless loans to salaried individuals who meet Qbera’s basic eligibility criteria (we’ll look at the eligibility parameters a little later). Qbera is a managed financial marketplace that offers instant personal loans, mostly to the underserved section of working professionals, who mostly find themselves becoming ineligible for personal loans owing to their employer’s status (not being listed in the bank’s database).
Note that traditional lenders require a company to be listed in order for employees of the company to qualify for personal loans. While such is the case, note that traditional lenders do not offer paperless personal loans or even instant loans for that matter – their application process involves extensive paperwork.
What’s different with paperless personal loans offered by Qbera?
Let’s look at some points that make Qbera stand out amongst lenders in the personal loans space.
- Easy eligibility – minimum income of Rs. 20,000 and a minimum credit score of 625.
- Minimal turnaround time – Applicants can expect to receive the loan in less than 72 hours after applying for it.
- Paperless unsecured loans for employees of unlisted companies – Even employees of unlisted companies are eligible for paperless instant loans from Qbera.
- Loans for individuals living in shared accommodations – Even if the applicant is residing in a shared accommodation (like a paying guest accommodation), they are eligible for a paperless loan.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- Age: 21-57 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 18,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad or Kolkata.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.