Urgent Cash Loan Today in India
Urgent Cash Loan Today in India
Urgent cash loans have become immensely popular today, and have grown to essentially become a necessity than a want or a luxury. Urgent Cash Loan today in India is a type of personal loan that classifies under “instant personal loans” – a type of credit product that is delivered to consumers almost instantly. There are only specific lenders in the market that offer quick cash loans today in India – they are Fintech lenders and P2P platforms. While it is believed that these type of loans come with extremely high interest rates, they actually don’t! Urgent cash loans offered by Fintechs like Qbera start at interest rates of 11.99% p.a.
So? Want an urgent cash loan today in India? Choose a Fintech lender like Qbera – you can get your loan in absolutely no time. Banks don’t offer quick cash loans in India – they offer unsecured personal loans that take at least 7-8 business days to reach your bank account.
Urgent Quick Cash Loans in India today – What should you know about them?
- Most Fintechs that currently offer urgent cash loans today allow individuals even with lower than prime credit scores to qualify and apply. Qbera allows individuals with credit scores as low as 575 to apply for quick cash loans. A minimum credit score as an eligibility parameter varies from one Fintech lender to another. On the whole, most Fintechs require lesser credit scores as part of their eligibility criterion, unlike private banks that require applicants to have a credit score of at least 700-750 to be eligible for a personal loan.
- The application process for urgent cash loans offered by Fintechs is completely online and digital. Right from filling out details to uploading documents and accepting the loan offer, the application process can be completed online. For individuals with an impeccable record, physical paperwork is also sometimes not required. This, however, can vary on a case to case basis.
- Individuals with fairly low income levels can get urgent cash loans in India, thanks to Fintechs who’ve adopted easy and not-so-stringent eligibility criteria. Qbera offers online loans to individuals with a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 20,000.
- In addition to the above-mentioned features, Qbera also offers cash loans to individuals staying in shared accommodations, and those employed in uncategorized companies in India.
- The turnaround time for personal loans from Qbera is about 24-48 hours, after verification of documents and the consumer accepting the loan offer.
If you wish to apply for an unsecured personal loan with Qbera, just visit the Qbera website, fill out your application details and upload your documents online. The entire application process will hardly take you about 5 minutes to complete. Note that in order to be eligible, besides meeting the basic eligibility criteria, you should have no instances of defaults over the last 12 months, and no EMI bounces over the last 3 months.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- You must be a Salaried Employee
- Age: 23-55 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 20,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.