Are you on the look-out for an urgent loan that you can get within 48 hours? Qbera offers instant personal loans to salaried individuals with a minimum income of Rs. 20,000 per month (net monthly take-home income). The stand out feature of choosing Qbera for an urgent loan is that Qbera offers urgent personal loans even to individuals with low CIBIL scores.
How can you become eligible for an urgent loan from Qbera?
Well, Qbera has very lenient eligibility parameters for online personal loans. As far as credit scores and incomes are concerned, eligibility parameters for personal loans from Qbera are relatively easier to meet. Let's look at some eligibility parameters for instant personal loans from Qbera:
- You should be at least 23 years old.
- You should have a minimum income of at least Rs. 20,000 per month.
- You should be a salaried employee, employed for at least 3 months with your current company.
- You should submit your bank statements and payslips for the last months. Bank statements can be submitted through a secure web channel using your net banking credentials.
- There should be no instances of defaults in your credit profile for the last 12 months at least.
- A minimum credit score of 575 is necessary to become eligible for an unsecured personal loan with Qbera.
- Even if you're residing in a shared accommodation, you can qualify for an unsecured personal loan from Qbera.
Applying for an urgent loan from Qbera - how do you get one?
Applying for an urgent loan from Qbera is extremely easy and takes absolutely no time! Here's how you can get one:
- Visit the Qbera site and fill out your details in the online application form.
- Use the online EMI calculator to know the amount you're eligible for. Use the sliders to adjust your income and monthly repayment obligations.
- Upload your documents online. Submit a copy of your KYC documents to an executive who will come visit you.
- Get your customized loan offer within hours. Accept it, and receive your loan amount within 24-48 hours post receiving approval.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- You must be a Salaried Employee
- Age: 23-55 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 20,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
Following a Supreme Court Order dated 13th March, 2018, Insurance regulator IRDAI extended the deadline for linking the 12-digit unique identity number with various insurance policies.
A day after SBI hiked deposit rates across maturities, the largest lender of India also raised MCLR by up to 25 basis points. MCLR is now at 8.15 percent which was earlier at 7.95 percent. This signals a possible increase in the EMIs of all types of loans – starting from personal loans to home, auto and other loans. ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) also hiked their MCLR by 15 bps. PNB home loans will now be at 8.6% and for women it will be 8.55%.