Medical Loan in Pune
Medical Loan in Pune
With the rising health problems that India faces every year, Pune – one of the largest cities of Maharashtra is not any different. Hospitals are flooded with patients suffering from breathing illnesses, physical unfitness, and accidental cases and so on. With the increasing illnesses, cost of the treatments and surgeries are also surging drastically. In such situations, middle-class people are unable to afford these treatments with their savings. And even if they have medical insurance, it doesn’t protect you from several medical uncertainties. For such medical emergencies, you can apply for a medical loan in Pune which will help you overcome immediate expenses related to hospitalisation and treatment.
A medical loan comes under the category of unsecured personal loan that can be availed without any collateral or guarantor. Definitely, there must be many competitors in the field of personal loans in Pune, but Qbera is one of the best online platforms which provides fast medical loans to salaried individuals at very attractive interest rates.
Qbera Medical Loan in Pune
- Unsecured: A medical loan from Qbera is an unsecured loan that doesn’t require any collateral or guarantor. Your loan application will be approved on the basis of your credit score, your employment history and other details provided by you in the application form.
Hassle-free processing: Qbera features an online application for a medical loan in Pune which has made it very simple to get money for treatment of unforeseen health issues. It requires minimal documentation and you can get a quote within few hours of loan application.
Easy repayment option: Get your EMIs automatically debited through net-banking. Qbera uses electronic clearing system called NACH to make the repayments easier and faster for its customers.
Flexible loan tenure: Qbera provides a tenure of 6 to 60 months to provide you with the feasibility of paying back the loan amount as per your chosen period.
Attractive interest rates: You can avail competitive interest rates which are on par with the current market. The interest rate for Qbera ranges from 11.99% to 24%.
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Loan in Pune
To avail a medical loan from Qbera, you must meet the following criteria:
Age: 23 to 55 years.
Employment status: Qbera offers medical loan to salaried individuals.
Income: Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000.
No defaults: Make sure you do not have any loan defaults in the last 24 months.
Residence: It is easy to get a personal loan from Qbera if you are residing in Bangalore, Delhi-NCR, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Jaipur.
Qbera Medical Loan EMI Calculator
When you apply for a medical loan in Pune, our online EMI calculator will help you find the lowest EMI. All you need to do is adjust the slider to mention your monthly income and current EMIs if you are paying any. This helps you make informed decisions regarding your future payments. You will also get a clarity on the loan amount depending on the variations of EMIs you will get by feeding different values of the loan amount. Our EMI calculator will also help you find out your loan eligibility online as well as your tenure.
What documents would you require to get a medical loan in Pune?
- Pan Card (Mandatory)
- Aadhar Card
- 4 cheques from your salary account
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof (in case the address mentioned in your Aadhar card is different from current address)
Advantages of Personal Medical Loan in Pune
- Coverage: A medical loan doesn’t bind you to the type of illness. Whether you want to get treatment for any psychiatric problem, prosthetics or even a sexually transmitted disease, you can use the medical loan amount. Whereas an insurance policy may not cover such specific health issues.
Loan up to ₹10 lacs: Qbera provides a medical loan in Pune worth Rs. ₹25,000 to ₹10 Lakhs to salaried individuals on the basis of their credit score, employment history and various other details such as age, employment etc. The age limit is 23 to 55 years.
Minimum documentation: Unlike a home loan or a car loan, that asks for a bundle of documents, a medical loan from Qbera requires the least of them. The best part is the documents can be verified digitally as well.
Quick disbursal: As the loan application at Qbera is online, the processing of loan is very quick and as soon as it gets approved, the loan amount will be transferred in your bank account within 24 hours.
How to Apply for a Medical Loan in Pune?
Apply for a Medical Loan with Qbera and get the loan amount within 24-48 hours. Follow these simple steps:
Login to Qbera.com, click on the button "Apply Now" on the top right corner of the page.
Fill up the online application form: This includes giving your personal details like name, date of birth, email-Id etc.
Upload your documents: Qbera allows you to upload your documents for income and address online.
Get a quote within few hours: When Qbera find that you are eligible after verifying the documents provided, it will get back to you with an offer that best fits your financial needs.
- Loan disbursal: Once approved, you can expect the loan amount within 24-48 hours.
1. What are medical loans?
Medical loans are instant personal loans which can be availed to make payments related to hospital bills, surgeries, dialysis, or any other treatments. The best advantage of a medical loan is you can get the money at the time of payment, unlike the other health insurance policies.
2. How to apply for a medical loan in Pune?
To apply for a loan online with Qbera, click here. For queries, please Whatsapp us on +91 89719 28484.
3. What should be my CIBIL score cut-off for a personal loan?
Our CIBIL score cut-off is 600 (V2 score).
4. What is the tenure of a medical loan from Qbera?
Qbera offers a flexible loan tenure that ranges from 6 to 60 months.
5. What is the lowest EMI that I can get for a medical loan in Pune?
Qbera offers one of the lowest EMIs starting from Rs. 2700 a month.
6. What is unique about a medical loan from Qbera?
When you apply for a medical loan from Qbera, you will find that we provide digital loan application, least TAT, digital verification of employment, income and residence. The only thing left is the disbursement of loan amount within 24-48 hours.
7. What should be my age to apply for a loan with Qbera?
You must be at least 23 years old to apply for a loan.
8. What should be my minimum salary to get a loan in Pune?
Your net monthly income must be Rs. 20,000 or more.
- Processing Fee deduction of ₹5000 (2.5% of 2 Lacs) from loan amount, thus, the amount credited to your account will be ₹1.95 Lacs
- EMI of ₹7091 per month
- Total payable amount in 3 years = 36 times ₹7091 = ₹2,55,276
- Total Interest paid in 3 years = ₹55,276, hence, annual interest paid = ₹18,425 (which translates to an effective flat annual rate of interest of 9.21%)
- You must be a Salaried Employee
- Age: 23-55 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 20,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
"I am really happy that I got a loan from Qbera. My application has been rejected by lenders in the past without giving any explanation for rejection. Qbera approved my loan with minimum documents. Thanks a lot once again."
I did not want to make many enquiries as many requests can lower the CIBIL score. I contacted Qbera on a Monday and by evening itself they had an offer for me. They kept me informed through every step of the process and were also flexible with regards to my commitments. In the end, the loan was disbursed within two days of documents submission. Thank you Qbera for simplifying the process and helping me find a loan. " Show more...
"It was a nice experience with Qbera. I have never seen such an easy process for getting a loan, especially when you need it the most. Thank you Qbera for your support."
"I had a hassle-free experience with Qbera. It was a very easy application procedure and in a short span of 3 days I got my loan credited to my account. Thank you so much for the support Team Qbera"
"It was very easy to get a loan from Qbera. I just applied on their website and got a confirmed offer immediately. The amount was transferred soon after. Will give it 5 out of 5"
"It's good and quick response from the Qbera team to get the loan. They are very good at the communicating the things properly and appropriately"
A loan can get you and your loved ones the comfort of a car and security of a home, and many other things. But your real responsibility begins only after taking the loan.
A panel was of the opinion that state-run lenders need to be consolidated and private banks must compete with new-age financial services fintech firms through better technological innovation.